Your privacy is important to Kryptos Communications. Kryptos is committed to respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data, traffic data and communications content.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DOES KRYPTOS USE?
Kryptos may gather and use information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address);
- Profile information (e.g. age, sex, country of residence and any information that you choose to make available to others as part of your Kryptos user profile);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number);
- Survey results;
- information about your usage of and interaction with the Kryptos software, our products and websites including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites;
- Products or services ordered and delivered;
- Your user profile;
- Correspondence between you and Kryptos.
3. HOW DOES KRYPTOS USE THIS INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Kryptos collects and uses, or has third party service providers acting on Kryptos' behalf collecting and using, personal data relating to you, as permitted or necessary to:
- take, process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order;
- provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information);
- provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- compare information for accuracy;
- inform you about service updates and faults;
- request feedback or participation in on-line surveys;
- resolve disputes;
- verify your identity;
- customize, measure, and improve the Kryptos software, our products and websites;
- organize and carry out Kryptos' marketing or promotional operations/offers, contests, games and similar events; and
- protect your and Kryptos' interests, including in particular to enforce our Terms of Service and fight against fraud.
4. OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as provided below, Kryptos shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
Kryptos may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, to protect Kryptos' interests, to enforce our policies or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
In order to provide you with Kryptos products you have requested, Kryptos may sometimes, if necessary, share your personal and traffic data with Kryptos' carriers, partner service providers and/or agents, for example the third party banking organizations or other providers of payment, email delivery, analytical services, customer support, or hosting services. Kryptos will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation.
Some Kryptos products may be co-branded and offered together with or via a partner company. If you register for or use such products, you consent to both Kryptos and the partner company's use of personal data collected in connection with the co-branded product. Kryptos may offer its products in connection with other websites or services or may team with other online services to give you the combined results of both products/services or additional services and benefits.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which Kryptos and its group companies maintain facilities, including outside your country. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data in accordance with this, Kryptos reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using Kryptos software, Kryptos's websites or Kryptos products you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. As Kryptos continues to develop its business, Kryptos might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions as well as in the event Kryptos or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of Kryptos users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your personal information, collected as an asset, in any such transfer to a third party.
5. YOUR USER PROFILE
Your user profile is the information provided by you at registration which is displayed in your Kryptos profile in the Kryptos software client, in the Kryptos search directory and on your personal details page in your account on www.kryptoscommunications.com. It may include your Kryptos user name, full name, address, telephone and mobile numbers, gender, date of birth, country, language, "about me" page URL, and any other information that you decide to make available. You can access your user profile from the "Kryptos" menu in the Kryptos software client or from your account on www.kryptoscommunications.com in order to view, correct or complete information, remove non-mandatory information; and to see the privacy settings associated with your profile information.
6. LINKED WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
7. HOW DOES KRYPTOS PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Kryptos shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it or collected by it with due observance of the applicable obligations and exceptions under the relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees or consultants of Kryptos or the concerned Kryptos group entities that need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties.
8. PERSONAL DATA OF FRIENDS
You may be interested in inviting your friends to join Kryptos. In the event you wish to use Kryptos's referral service, you will be directed to a webpage and will have the possibility of adding one or more email addresses in an online form. The information entered in this form, will only be used for the purposes of automatically generating an email message to these potential Kryptos users. By entering your friend's email address you are confirming that your friend has consented to the supply of their details. Kryptos may identify you as the person who has made the referral in the email sent to your friend.
9. CONTACTING YOU
Kryptos may from time to time ask you to provide information on your experiences which will be used to measure and improve quality. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any of such data. Any and all information which is voluntarily submitted in feedback forms on the website or any survey that you accept to take part in is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving the Kryptos software, Kryptos products and websites.
Kryptos may contact you to send you messages about faults and service issues. Further, Kryptos reserves the right to use email, the Kryptos software or SMS to notify you of any eventual claims related to your use of Kryptos software, the Kryptos websites and/or Kryptos products, including without limitation claims of violation of third party rights.
Kryptos may send you alerts by email or SMS to notify you when someone has tried to contact you. Kryptos may also use email, SMS or the Kryptos software to keep you up to date with news about the Kryptos software and Kryptos products that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other Kryptos products or other Kryptos related information. You can opt-out of the receipt of alerts and/or promotional emails or SMS by clicking the "unsubscribe" link on the email that you receive or by signing into your account page on www.kryptoscommunications.com.
If you have registered for or use co-branded Kryptos products, the emails or SMS that you receive may be from our partner company, acting on Kryptos's behalf.
11. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU CONTACT KRYPTOS?
You have the right to access and, where relevant, to amend your personal information. Some of your information may be viewed or edited online by signing into your account page on www.kryptoscommunications.com. We will respond to requests to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity. Kryptos will use all reasonable endeavors to accommodate requests to delete personal information unless it is required to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
12. HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT BY KRYPTOS?